Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha and Preview Beta Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1904\18357.2000.190312-1920). Read on for more about the new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1904\18357.2000.190312-1920
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 3/15/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 3/16/19
A complete feature list for 1904 is published here https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/02/21/new-features-rolling-out-to-xbox-insiders-this-spring/
My Games and Apps
- We have resolved an issue in which users had multiple games and apps failing to launch with no error message.
- Game save data fixes to address the issue that Save data did not refresh after deletion.
- Various narrator fixes (Don’t read out the work “button”).
- Localization fixes.
- We are aware of issues of No Audio heard from Non-Spatial Audio games when using Dolby Atmos for Home Theater with the LG SJ9 soundbar.
Game Pass Mobile App
- Issue/Impact – After pushing a remote installation of a game from the Game Pass mobile app, customers will not see progress of the installation on in the mobile app and may not receive install notifications. The game will still successfully install if there is sufficient available space on the console.
- Affected audience – must be in 1904 preview, must be a GP subscriber, must be using the GP mobile app, must be pushing game installations from the app.
- Workarounds – None. A fix is coming in the next version of the mobile app in March. Customers interested in getting early access to the fix can download the Game Pass Beta app.
- We are aware that the clock/time is missing from home and the dashboard.
- We are aware that users in Alpha with the new messaging framework are not seeing all messages from before mid-January and we are working on a mitigation’s and fixes. Workaround : You are able to access all your messages on the PC Xbox App or on www.xbox.com
My Games and Apps
- We are aware that the game such as “One Leaves” causes guide to crash on game exit. We are tracking a fix to the system.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- We are tracking that Home is failing to load/crashing with latest update.
- On Screen Keyboard in Hebrew – We are aware that the onscreen keyboard in Hebrew the period or semi-colon no longer works. Workaround: A physical usb keyboard works.
- On Screen Keyboard covers group chat window – We are aware that the onscreen keyboard in group chat covers that text entry window. Workaround: Touch typing is a skill.