Codemasters has released the patch notes for DiRT Rally 2.0’s Day 1 patch. The update is meant to bring some last-minute visual improvements and bug fixes that should improve the already critically-praised rally sim.
The patch will bring improved visuals for tracks and car models, plus additional sponsors for vehicle and trackside hoardings. It also comes with improvements to AI, additional non-English co-driver audio lines, and an assortment of bug fixes.
You can check out the full patch notes below:
- Improved visual quality of tracks
- Improved placement of reset lines in tracks
- Updated car model quality
- Additional sponsors added to vehicles and trackside hoardings
- Online connectivity improvements to My Team via RaceNet and in title fixes
- Network connectivity improvements and bug fixes for non-RaceNet multiplayer
- AI has been improved in all game modes
- Additional new audio lines for non-English co-drivers
- Quality of life improvements to My Team
- Assorted big fixes
- UX refinement for Custom mode
- Addressed general stability issues throughout title
- Improvements and corrections to text
The patch will update the game to v1.1, although Playstation players will see the update as v1.03. Also, Codemasters says they are aware of the RaceNet connectivity issues and Xbox One Deluxe Edition unlock problems. If players find any other bugs, they are encouraged to report them on Reddit.
DiRT Rally 2.0 is set to launch tomorrow, February 26th, for PC, Xbox One and PS4.
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
DiRT Rally 2.0 has revealed its car list and PC system requirements. Find out which cars are included and what you’ll need under the hood to play the game.